Monday 26 May 2008

Josh Groban - Groban Honoured To Be Named A Beautiful Person

Singer JOSH GROBAN feels "honoured" to be named in U.S. magazine People's 100 Most Beautiful list - even though he fears ridicule for his inclusion.

The 27-year-old admits he often jokes about the stars chosen by the publication as the most attractive, but accepts he will probably face the same kind of negative attention from his peers.

But Groban insists he doesn't care because he is so pleased to have made it onto the list.

He tells People.com, "I always had a really great time flipping through the magazine and making fun of everybody. I'm really honoured to be one of those people that I'm sure people will be criticising.

"People saying you're beautiful or you're not is not something I generally paid attention to. But I was very, very honoured that they included me in their issue."




See Also